2015-05-07

Deer horns

During all this phase I manage to keep my store alive..somehow... There were some late orders thought.. 

But here's something new I made today :)




I don't think I have introduced you to my new guy :) It's a funny story how I got him. I had a blank head for while and a friend ordered theirs with makeup. And guess what. She didn't like the way it turned out, but I just fell in love. So we switched :D So now I have this posh poet character that is all moody and gloomy and dreamy. He doesn't have his own body right now, but I'm almost there...


Oh, and this fella arrived not so long ago.


I'll dedicate next post to him :)


5 comments:

  1. These hair bands look fabulous! Wow!

    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the headbands look very lovely! Your poet remindes me of Shigure from Fruits Basket.
    Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the headband with the blue flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way I nominated you for a Leibster award.
    http://enchantedparlour.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pieces!

    Oh wow, that doll! Ridiculously handsome!

    ReplyDelete