2013-03-12

New necklaces of a Bat Bow

So, I'm on vacations now so I decided to spend some time on renewing mu Etsy shop. Here's some new pieces. These are lovely charming bats bow. I find them cute with that little touch of dark aesthetic :)




And here's a little piece with no bats just a little stitched heart trapped in a cage.


I have many more ideas but I must waist for my supplies to arrive. I know this vacations will pas on a blink of an eye. All of them do. Half of the day I spend in my pajamas. It's still cold and snows outside and I'm so sick of it :D But there is a lot of events this month such as my sister birthday and BJD community meeting. The hostess lives in the same building two floors away from me :D

So all in all I'll be  trying to spend my time making new jewelry and things for my doll and doing things my working hours would not allow to :)

12 comments:

  1. ooooooh that bat-bow - so creepycute! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Yes he is :D That bat is camouflaged in cuteness :D

      Delete
  2. Oh your teaser!!! I feel an urgent craving to go to your etsy shop and buy the bat necklace. But I'm broke :/, damn. Would have been perfect to match my lovely brooch I bought from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first bat bow is amazing, I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! You're amazingly creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)I love making them. They are cute but still has that touch of darkness and bats :D

      Delete