2014-01-01

Happy New Years everyone!!!

 Happy New Years everyone!!! I hope you great them in your best mood. Me and my mate went to an alternative club to celebrate. There was an event called "Dance Macabre Masquerade". Few band supposed to play at this event but at the last moment they were called of because one of the member got injured and went to hospital... I still wonder why both band got canceled instead of one. All that left were DJ's. But we decided to attend it anyway. The music range was elector/industrial/synthpop/EBM. I'm not a big fan of those style but we decide to spend our time have fun and we did it :) We danced like crazy! Let's not forget the outfits. We did our best I think to keep the dress code "dress to impress" :D Here is couple of photos... and it was taken after we came back from the party, so have that in mind :D




We finally could wear those horns I ordered a year ago. We didn't stayed to long. Just enough for as to have fun :) electro and synth genders of music seem little bit boring to me. Some good old school would have made us to stay for longer :D I do like nice industrial metal  bands though...
So, the last year went gone now and lets great the 2014!!!!

21 comments:

  1. You both look lovely, like very stylish demons! Sounds like you had a good time, even though the bands went missing. I hope your 2014 fulfills all your wishes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We had great time though :) Happy new Year you too!!!

      Delete
  2. Those are great outfits, I love the horns! I need some proper horns this year, I made my own last year with chicken wire and papier mache, they were waaaay too big and heavy to be worn! I love your boy's jacket and your skirt, I actually have that skirt now, yayyyy! You guys make a great couple! I am not really into electronic music either, I love the old school, and moody ethereal modern bands like Nox Arcana and Black Tape for A Blue Girl. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I purchased one pair on ebay. And other from etsy. But they happened to look the same and the ones from ebay are so much cheaper. and the quality the same. So I guess the etsy seller just recasted those from ebay, since I see lot of etsy sellers selling the same form as their own:( And on ebay they all come from the Halloween store. Just a notice from me. Since $12 and $35 is quite a different for me :D

      Happy new Year you too!!

      Delete
  3. I think I want now to have horns myself, too. You both looked very stylish and I love your skirt, it looks way better worn without petticoat, unlike lolitas do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I'd love to wear them everyday. It's funny how people say I look like was born with them. :D I take it as compliment :D
    I didn't have a petticoat. It feel more fuffy then it looks when you wear this one :D
    I'm glad you like it ;) Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look awesome! That was such a pity that they cancelled both bands, but it could have been something with the instrument or sound arrangements that was the cause.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. This was the band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMrFh1weqUA so yeah, it would have been osum.. oh well. It's still was fun for us :D

      Delete
  6. Happy New year!!!

    Those outfits are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year you too!!! Thanks for the compliments :)

      Delete
  7. Happy new year!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You both look lovely - nice to see a guy who has put a lot of effort into his clubbing outfit - so many of the guys I see at clubs just wear black shirts, jeans and a few accessories, nothing this fancy! The horns are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! well I think that's a thing of today. Both gender seems to wear the same thing for everyday life and for going to club. But yeah, I miss the effort sometimes. On the other hand we don't go out much, so we trie to have fun when we do :D

      Delete
  9. Ah, you both look AMAZING!!! What a wonderful way to end the year, dancing and looking gorgeous. :) Happy 2014 to you!

    ReplyDelete