2014-02-22

Deadly Cherries: Dark Maiden hair band


 Some how a few days ago I managed to sculpt few decent looking skulls from polymer clay. And some new creations followed them since I decided to use them for a hair band.


 So here's my newest work! 


I got a little bit tired from the plain look I was presenting them on my Etsy shop, so I decided to use props I had to create a little "mess". I also added some of my jewelry. The little porcelain tea cup is from an antique tea set that was a Christmas gift from my father. 

Of course the simple photos is a must too as I want you to be able to see how it actually look :) 




I also got an order from my BF friend to make a necklace for him. This was the first time I had to make something unisex. He actually liked it a loot and will be picking it up next week. As for now I'll be focusing on bands more since I have a  few ideas in mind for new projects:)


Thanks for taking a look ;)

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the layout with all the stuff! It is all so beautiful! I love the purple! Argh, now I am really craving some purple clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I love that hairband! ♥ Looks lovely, with curls that would be amazing, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hairband! It's so cute... <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the headband, and I like the photo with other items in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your creations, especially the headband! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bird skulls are lovely and so is the head band :)

    ReplyDelete