2014-03-12

Moon jewelry

I've been a little bit possessed by moon image lately. Well, I always was. My astrological sign is cancer and cancers have been known for their special relationships with moon.
 I've seen many beautiful jewelry representing it on Etsy such

                                                                DuchessLeigh

Simple, elegant and for a good price :)


I like it a lot and it's actually my fav on Etsy.They look so raw and natural. All her jewelry are really pretty and creator has it's own stile. I like the simplicity and the size. These one don't need any other accessories to be accompanied. Just them and some black garment :)

Then there is 


and her "Raven Moon ring" accompanied by other Witchy jewelry in her shop. The price of these jumps up quite a lot, but these are made from sterling silver and have natural stones like moonstone itself :)

And last there is


Hecate's Diadem

I find her style to be a lot like Charlotte. Bones, talons and birds claws. All cast in sterling silver. I found her jewelry at Tumblr first and was very exited. I like that dark style of hers, but after finding Charlotte shop it stopped looking so unique. But I still find these designs to be gorgeous :) Tough the pendant could be a little bit bigger :)

***
And here is something super simple made by me from polymer clay. I wanted to see if I could replicate moon surface with polymer clay and I thing it looks quite nice. I'll work on this more latter as a little project for myself :)


Thanks for reading ;)

11 comments:

  1. I love moon theme stuff, including jewellery as well. I saw an awesome set of stud earrings of the Lunar phases or...it might have been an earcuff, but I can't fin the pic anymore. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. I hope you come across them once again ;)

      Delete
  2. Bloodmillk is to die for! I don't have the kind of budget to get it yet!

    I love Charlotte's designs too, I giggled over it being LSD (little sister designs) I used to think if I ever had a design company I would call it LSD (Laura Skye Designs) because my first two initials were L and S and it amused me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me want to start working with silver. The design indeed is lovely, but the price... As for now I would rather spend it on another ball jointed doll :D

      Delete
  3. Love the moonstuff! All of them :) I would SO wear them almost every day, probably, haha!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading your entire blog. Its totally inspiring to see how you have grown and changed as an artist and person. I hope I can find a balance in my life of practical and art and darkness like you have. Also, awesome incredible sculpting skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, wow, Thanks you! Thank you a lot! I'm so glad to inspire you :) You know, we always tend to think less about our-self so to hear such nice words from you makes me feel wonderful. I hope you do find the harmony in your life that you see in mine :) kisses :)

      Delete
  5. Just a heads up. Charlotte Burkhart is a counterfeit of BloodMilk. BloodMilk was around for much longer before L.S.D. popped up, blatantly ripping off the style and designs of BM. I like some BM designs but what irks me greatly is people who steal and profit from the ideas of genuine, creative artists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I heard that. I notice the big similarities in design, when I was writing this post and was wondering who copycated who. It's sad actually...

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete