2011-09-12

Day outfit and new bag

I'm off to a market this sunny day. It's autumn already, but the weather is nice. This is that kind of outumn I adore. A little rain is good too. I like to sit at home and sip cacao or coffee with milk while the rain is pouring outside. Mmm... That warm feeling siting on a a cozy sofa :)
So, I'm wearing Marilyn Manson shirt, black jacket and black skinny jeans.

 Sorry for the blurry pic...

But here's the new bag I got. A Ruby Gloom bag. "The happiest girl in the world" as it's written on the back of it.. I like characters such as Emily The Strange (got two sweaters)  and Ruby Gloom. I don't like to own everything by those brands, but this bag is something really sweet. Not to mention it was cheap (second hand shop).

 It's perfect for going to for or more official meetings where my skull decorated messenger bag doesn't look so "right". What is more, I'm not always in the mood to carry that big bag. and when I want something stylish I choose this one :)

The shape is perfect. It can carry a huge amount of stuff. It has four inner pocket. And I hate bags without them. Unless they are super uber cute like my coffin bag :D I also have a little shoulder bag from Ruby Gloom. But this one is a total catch :) For now it's my favorite bag. I think I have an diction for bags purses and so on... But who doesn't, right ?? 

 And make up...
 It was simple. It was the best choice in an early morning, since I wanted to make it heavy in the evening for going out.
 Just a foundation, a black eye liner and a mascara... Some dark shadows in the evening, a thicker  eye line and you are ready to go out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment