2011-09-13

Make up

This is an old fashion Egyptian black liner look :) But I like it. This is the first time I' wearing it outside. Since I think I did quite a good work with it. Simple but still striking ;)



By the way... Do you like my earrings?


 It's just a two hanging skeletons I bought at the shop for 1 dollar and added hooks to it. Simple but looks so nice.


I added just a little of dark cherry shadows on the main lid. And dots... They are still on the wave for me :D

And this is a wonderful pendant I wear. I got it from an old friend. She brought it for me from U.S.A.  I think it was 6 years ago. I still love it and treasure it :)


My spiked heart :)


6 comments:

  1. your blog is excellent!! I love this^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make up looks fantastic! And I love your jewelery. I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pendant is very creative and pleasing to the eye! And I love dots. Heh. The makeup looks good on you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your makeup looks lovely, and I LOVE your earrings!

    ReplyDelete