2015-10-20

Gothic/dark jewelry organizer you can make yourelf


Here's another DIY. It's really easy, and I think you all can see what I did here :) I just used twigs, hot glue and acrylic paint. 



I painted few artificial leaves black and hot glued them to the twigs. Twigs are also hot glued to the frame. You can add anything else you want. Be creative :)




 And this is how it looked before....

So, if you needed something cheap but cute, here's a perfect solution for you. You can leave it for notes or use it for jewelry. I'll be  making another one for notes too. I have  a big urge to goth up every corner of my flat, since I'm living alone for the first time :D 

7 comments:

  1. Looks very cool! I wish I could find a way to make holes in these concrete walls to attach stuff.. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea, the result is really nice. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great, what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete