2012-12-12

Crafting place

I am a crafter. I love DIY things. And I always do them. I sew, paint, construct, model and reconstruct hings     when ever I can. But I'm a terribly messy one. I dream of having a little room of my own where the mess I create would not poke the eyes of others and I wouldn't need to hide it every time some one is coming over... But sometimes it gets so messy I can't find a needle or scissors :D Not to mention that pieces of fabric is scattering everywhere. And that's bad, because I love my place to be tidy... but I hate to tide :D 
So I decided it's time to change it. And I need to start from my crafting place since it's where all the mess starts and spreads trough the apartment.


Just look at this :0 Mine will never look like that. But I'll try to do my best. First of all I want to make it more creative. I love when everything hangs in their places. But just thinking of organizing everything makes me die. Well that's a challenge. 


6 comments:

  1. I blogged about my crafting space, took pictures and so on. But the pictures was taken when I hade finished cleaning the place. Half an hour later it was a mess again ;) Some thing I don't like is that I have to clean a spot on the table to be able to work :P every single time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I clean it time to time. But it becomes a mess after few days too :D

      Delete
  2. Yeah, mine will never look like that either. The upstairs sink is still covered with red paint from the last craft project. That's my New Year's resolution though - go through EVERYTHING and get rid of the DIY projects I'm probably never going to get around to DIY-ing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck getting your things organised...
    I'm still trying to sort through my bits and bobs as I start new projects.
    It's a constant process of creating more mess as one organises and tidys around whatever current project is ongoing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute space! But it seems highly impractical. I'm the model of organization and neatness amongst my peers and even my own craft area looks rather "ugly"- even though everything has its place, my storage is not Ikea like at all, and recent projects are usually laying about in a neat pile somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, the same with me :D laces and ribbons are across all the table. And my kitty helped me by tangling it :D Thats the main reason I want to organize everything and hide it from her little paws :)

      Delete