2013-11-22

Doll spam... ;) beware

One of the dolls I own is a girl and from the beginning I saw here as a enchanted faun in Gothic Lolita dress. But there are so many other styles that fits her and lighter colors looks better on her. I lately got fond of Mori fashion, especially dark Mori witch I actually see as Gothic everyday :D
SO I stared makeing an outfit for my doll that is something between Mori and Dolly kei (also Japanese fashion).

 The hairdresser I made for her.

 Resin Soul Ai


Just wanted to show you one of my works as actually making ball jointed dolls outfits and accessories are my second activity after jewelry and I like it a lot.

2 comments:

  1. So so beautiful. I love Mori and Dolly Kei too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love creative Japanese who have so many styles and fashion ideas.

      Delete