2011-06-11

Summer breeze

It's hot. A cigarette and a glass of vine... Oh, how I would like to run away from the city. Just for a couple of days. I would drive and drive, listening to the music, blowing away the cigarette's smoke swirling around me, stopping in a places I've never bin before. I would be nice to forget about all the worries, troublesome minds other non pleasant things...


I'd love to take some of my favorite girls with me and just go away without any planing as we used to do. Just be and nothing else.
Well, the summer holidays are coming and I'm defiantly doing that. Since one of my best friends is getting married :)

Oh, summer breeze makes me feel fine
                                                      Blowin' through the jasmine in my mind....



Mmmm.... ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment