2011-06-18

Madness returns

If you are a gamer you probably know what this post is about. Yes it's about a new release of  American McGee's Alice  witch is Alice: Madness returns.
This is no ordinary wonderland:)


The new release is really amazing. The background, the creatures and game itself is creepy and involving not to mention the sweet Cheshire cat. While my BF is enjoying the game itself, I'm enjoying the outfits of Alice.
And she does  have some heavy looks.  The game begins with the ordinary grey tones dress of her.


And after she enters the madness world she turns back to the old Alice in blue dress wearing boots and stripped tights. 


She has a cute skull on her bow. I need to make one >:)
Then she turns into steam punk kind of Alice.




Fighting a mad tea cup.
And when her life bar is almost empty she turns into histeria and becomes a white Alice.



Bloody Alice. What a nice costume for Halloween. 
But my favorite is this red dress of her. Maybe because it's black and red I like so much ;)




But this is not all!!!
The flower dress...




The jellyfish dress... when she is underwater world...

 Front

And back...



I think she changes her clothes depending on level. Every new level has a different dress for her... 
In the end I can say that I'm certainly playing this game!!! 




5 comments:

  1. Ooh, looks great! I really want to play this game, but I'm afraid I'll have to wait till my exams are over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these graphics! :D muahaha
    but I wonder what Lewis Carroll would say about how his 'Alice' saga has been extended...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really would like to play this game, and I don't really like playing video games.

    Not because they aren't fun, because they are. I'm just bad at them and don't like doing things I'm not good at. That's why I want to play even though I don't really like playing video games.

    I felt the need to explain myself. I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashlee,well, I like good video games too. They are fun. And yes, I also sometimes suck at them... But then I ask my BF to do the level for me if I can't make it in 10 times :D

    Catacomb Kitten, yes, you better wait, because it will eat a lot of time. It's very involving ;)

    Nosey Kittycat, well, nobody will know that :) But I enjoy it. The real adventures are also crazy... It's just Disney who made them too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I think I'll be plying this at some point, too! :) Loved the first part of this.

    ReplyDelete