2012-09-05

Goth pajamas or what you wear in bed

Since I work 10 hours a day, it's normal that after work I want to put something super comfortable that would allow me to lay on the sofa any way I like :D Pajamas are the best for it since I have no need in looking sexy :D  But, since I do not live alone  I want at least look Gothically cute in it ;) That's when I decided to get myself a Gothic Pajama. But what is a Gothic pajama? I tried to search Ebay, but no goods were find...


Then I tried Lolita pajamas and found something.



Others I've found were very similar. The same black and white tartan trousers and a shirt with a different picture. I wanted something more... But that was all. Well, and PJ Harvey that was occasionally brought to me by Google. 
I would love to have a whole black pajama with spiderwebs printings on it and trimmed with a little bit of lace. 
But this one doesn't look comfortable at all :D
It looks good, but not for resting... 

So, that means I'll have to pull something of myself. well not a problem :)
Here's some ideas of mine.

Sleep time

Bloomer always look cute, are comfortable and doesn't show to much skin while you lay like a bag on a sofa. sock are always welcome. I even sleep with socks time to time. Especially in winter.

Sleep in style
Sleep in style by audronasha featuring cable socks
A pile of pillows, a hot cacao and good book before a bed. Just don't forget to turn of you skull lamp before falling asleep.
Sweet dreams
Sweet dreams by audronasha featuring cotton shorts

Lovely evening while reading Kuroshitsuji manga and falling asleep in cool bedding. Maybe Sebastian Michaelis will visit you tonight ;)

You can use any nice cotton shirt (natural fabric is best fro sleep) and a pair of lovely shorts or trousers. Even soft cotton leggings. But if you prefer shorts you can always add some style by wearing knee high socks :) I think I'll try and sew myself a nice PJ but if you know where I can get one on the net, please tell me ;)

11 comments:

  1. aaawwwww... so much goodies <3 awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!
    Pd: Sebastian *¬*

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Yes, Sebastian. http://moonlightxmarionette.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/sebastian_michaelis_by_owiegunyah.jpg ;)

      Delete
  3. Love your ideas. I can't wait to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I love all of these! I need to find myself some new sleepwear. Normally I just use old shirts I don't wear anymore and that gets boring...
    And I'll take Sebastian any day ;)
    By the way, I tagged you in the obituary challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes, shirts are comfortable, but I swear to myself, that I won't turn into a lazy girlfriend that sleeps with xxl T-shirts. It's not the best view, and men love with their eyes (as women love with their ears) :)

      Delete
  5. Your Ideas are very asomwere! Especally the last one with Sebastian <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I still want to get a Sebastian Michaelis pillow :3

      Delete