2012-09-01

Day outfit: going to work

Lots of time has passed since my last post about outfit. But I managed to take some photos before going to work :D
Almost no make up.
This is my usual outfit for going to work. I change into uniform later with is a simple black dress with (grrrrr) golden buttons. This skirt is super comfortable and designed very well. I wear it so often then I must already search for a replacement before it's not to late. The scarf was privatized from my boyfriend and a skull hand is a pin holding the jacket instead of the buttons. I usually wear a black/grey felt flower in my hair but this time I could not find it anywhere... It's a simple accessory but its complete the whole thing ;)


6 comments:

  1. I think your outfit is so nice. I love the skirt, understand that you wan't another one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I managed to find a skirt that was Nr. before this one :D So, I'm safe for now :D

      Delete
  2. I love the outfit. Where do you work that you can get away with even a portion of that ensemble?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I wear uniform at work, but it's a simple dress, so I can go to work looking a little bit darker :)and then I just put my uniform and puff... now one would know I wear boots and laced skirts :D

      Delete
  3. I love this look!!! My work uniforms look much worse than yours I think(light blue shirt/ neon yellow polo), so you're pretty well off, haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still dream of a job, I could wear what I want :D

    ReplyDelete