2013-06-05

Dolls outfit: red and black


Red and black is one of my favorite combinations. I often use it not only for myself, but for my dolls to.  And as the host posted a doll herself, I thought I can joint :) Here is my 60 cm tall boy from doll company LUTS. The sculpt is Abadon and I names him Haru which means "spring" in Japanese. These photos are from the last big meet up we had. Entire outfit is made by me. Even the boot are modified platform boot I bought and made them to look more biker boots. The accessories, the jacket, pants and shirt are designed and sewed by me as well as the gloves he wears :) The wig is "Monique" wig. They are super soft and amazing quality wigs. Their site has crappy photos of them, but nobody need better, since they now hove superb it actually are. Damn, my hair are not that soft as this synthetic fiber :D 























All photos are made by Šarūnas Genys so please no posting without linking.

Same doll different wig. This one is made by me from an old human size wig.

My darling stands here with no sport :) as well as in all other photos. He's a tough one :) And since I know his possibilities I like to pose him in more challenging poses that are more realistic:)

"what's up ladies"?
Two hotties  below are not mine. The white-hair cutie belongs to my friend Egura and red jacket rabbit - to Yuki.


11 comments:

  1. Your dolls are eally beautiful, as their outfits =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful... I always wanted those dolls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, tiny adorable eyepatch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too. So i finally got one, then after a year - another. Now I have a couple. How ever, There are plans for more.

      Delete
  4. I was hoping you would feature your dolls for one of your Red & Black Week posts! Haru's outfit is totally hot! ;) I'm constantly amazed at your ability to sew clothing this small. I'm dying to make some Goth clothes for the Gene Marshall dolls I've been collecting (as seen in my post today) but I don't know where to start... Do you buy patterns or just come up with your designs totally from scratch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes, I come up with the design by myself. As he is very accurately made, he has a very beautiful body so I kinda have to make pattern the same way I would make it for humans. I usually have a very good visualization of what I want, the details and son on and I try to draw it. But usually it changes during the process because one things are harder to make then others and you try too seek for easy way out. But lurking in blogs and communities of these dolls owners helped a lot. Do your researched first. And it's much easier to make outfits for girls then boys :) Trust me. Mu Female bjd got the same amount clothes in one week as my boy in whole year :D

      Delete
  5. Those clothes you've made are fantastic! Especially the jacket is awesome. :D Also, the pictures are really good looking, so congratulations and praises for your friend who took them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaks. I'm always happy when I have a chance to get a good photo shoot for my bjd. The jackets for dolls are really hard to make this one was my first attempt and oh, It took all month for me to make it. I don't even know when I'll try to make one again :D

      Delete
  6. YOur Haru is a beautyful boy :). Your outfits for your doll are always so detailed and skillfully sewn, amazing! The last picture could be a "Goth in trees" picture ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D Thanks. I call it "The Stalker" Details is actually what makes it look realistic. Little buttons, zippers and ruffles. I make jewelry for them too. And I like it. That's the main thing. I really love to do that :)

      Delete