2013-06-04

Tartan dress and coffin bag


Continuing this red and black week, here's new coord.



 The west is Punk Rave from a local Goth shop as well as my New Rock ( closed already)
Dress itself is second handed. The coffin bag was purchased from a girl I know. The funny thing is that when I was buying it she told me. "Wear it often, because you'll grown out soon of it" I wondered if she knew then I was older then her. But I still love this coffin bag. It's just it cant carry a lot of stuff and that is not good for everyday use for me.

 I usually wear short or bloomers under such short dresses. I feel more comfortable that way...
I usually finish my outfit coordination right before going through the door. That a little bit annoys my BF as I can hear from his deep sigh when I say  "almost readyyyyy...". But that last look at the mirror always reveals something that is missing. Like gloves, another necklace or another jacket that would look better. XD  As I look now at these photos, I think I would change the tights into leggings.

And here what was under the west :D

Nimphadora sends you her best wishes too ;)


16 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your style, this is exactly what I like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My style depends on my mood and I can go from punk edgy to romantic Victorian. this outfit looks awesome with tight pencil skirt too :D just need to get one since mine has "died".

      Delete
  2. i love everything you wore in the photos...soo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely cute outfit. :) I really like your little coffin-shaped bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous corset! I have two coffin purses but they are the worst to actually use! i prefer to just look at them on a shelf - lol. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I guess they are meant for clubbing and festival, when all you need is cell phone, wallet and keys from home. And pack of cigarettes if you smoke :D

      Delete
  5. ooo, very cute both with and without the vest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you can change your style and still always look like what you are wearing is perfectly suited for you. This outfit is both adorable and sexy, and is perfect for your cute figure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thank you ( blush) :) :D I tried many stiles but I just can't stick to one. I like that "Gothic" combines many stiles from sweet to edgy and demonic :D That's how my mood varies :D

      Delete
  7. Love this outfit! You look super cute!

    ReplyDelete