2013-08-06

On my way to work

Hot hot hot... It's hot outside and a friend of a friend told me that the heat will stay during the autumn, so there will be no autumn. I hope not, since it's my favorite season. I love rainy gloomy autumn and it could be like that for all year,.. I heard England is something like that :D Maybe I should move.

I started at my new work place a week ago and I'm so happy. Everything is just perfect and I go to work with a smile. The only problem was that all my clothes are actually black or Lolita style with cute fabrics and lace. And I don't think it's good to show your ego on first month of work. So I got some neutral tones blouses and tried to work them in with a knee length linen skirt I have. The others dress quite bright and my position  includes communicating with people so  I didn't wanted to look out of whole view.
But the only bright colored blouses I liked was olive green and white one with grey vertical stripes.



I got myself new shoes that I love. They are plane Mary James but has more rough pad. They are soft to walk non slippery and makes no sound while I walk (I hate when shoes actually make that sound).
Work schedule  allows me to have plenty of time for my own project and to take care of my shop. The only bad thing is that lately a lot of my packaged got lost and that really annoys. There is idea for a new horns so I still have plenty of work to do :)

11 comments:

  1. Whaaat, the heat stays 'till Autum? :((

    Congrats on the new job!I had the same problem when I started working, I needed new, colorful and light clothes; in the beginning, it was quite a challenge, but I actually came to like colors...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That only where I live, and it's East Europe :) So maybe you are safe :)
    As for work outfit...
    I still keep it like some kind of dress up :D The problem is lighter collars makes me disappear. But a blood red cardigan would be nice :p
    Well, it's just a week. I have plenty of time to gather some new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new job!

    I love the shoes! Mary Janes are one of my favorite styles, and quiet soles are the best. I hate when my soles make noise when I walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!
    yes, I love that it got sole that looks like boots sole :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with easing your co-workers and clients into your "real style". I think your outfit is smart and cute. I probably wouldn't have worn my scribble-face to the office, though :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D :D
      Thanks :)
      well, they didn't notice that scribble face, so I might keep it :D

      Delete
  6. This is a perfect corp-goth outfit :D! One might get what your style really is, but this is toned-down enough to fit your workplace. Also, that bolero is absolutely lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bag with skull gave me away. But it was noticed only by the one that has a teen daughter who as she said "is fond of skulls as well" :)

      Delete
  7. That looks great, very acceptable for work, but the ruffly cardigan makes it look more stylish too! I love the tights!

    The funny thing is, when I went to England once it was summer and I nearly boiled to death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :thanks. It's to hot foe a jacket but I need something to put over a shirt. It feels incomplete other way :D

      Delete
  8. You succeeded to dress in a modest style without loosing your own. Good luck with your new job!
    That is so dissapointing when the postal service fail :(
    I wish for a colourful autumn.

    ReplyDelete