2013-10-16

Lamp decor :D

I bought two Halloween paper lanterns recently and now one became my lamp :D



Lets not forget bats! They are a must this season :D I use another one as a night lamp as it can actually glow on it's own. As long as the battery allows t :D

I feel down a little bit lately. But my butlers take care of me :)


I also tried to make myself some pumpkin jam. My coworker ( after tasting it) said it should be eatable with chicken. I say "Relatives, get ready for your Christmas gifts of indescribably tasting jams... in cute jars" :D
For my personal notes when making strange jams " add lemon juices and sugar first and only then alter taste with other spices...."


8 comments:

  1. Cinnamon, lemon and pumpkin jam? That sounds amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thanks, It had to be this way at the beginning, but actually there is a small pumpkin, two spoons of honey, two stick of cinnamon (took them out latter), two spoons of fresh grind ginger, whole lot of sugar ( I kept adding it) , squeezed lemon and chopped skin of the same lemon who's juice I used. It was my first try ever :D

      Delete
  2. ohhhh... pumpkin jam sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm baking a pie right now and I mixed that jam in with the dough. Right now it looks delicious, if it will be the same when cooked, then I have invented the cooking jam XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. Loved the bats haning around. I have one that hangs from my ceiling fan all year round! Do love the butlers, too! tee hee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could some how materialize them. At least I have one in real life and he is my Miketsukami XD in his appearance and even in acting around me <3 and he sometimes transforms into Sebastian. So I actually have 2in1 XD Lucky me :D

      Delete
  5. That sounds interesting; pumpkin jam :) I adore your lanterns especially adorned with the bats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks

    really? some how I thought pumpkin jam should be a common thing outside Lithuania XD I guess not :D

    ReplyDelete