2013-10-11

New purse: Antiuqe Clock from Restyle.pl


It’s already two weeks since I got my Antique clock purse from Restyle.pl. I do love the style but was a little bit disappointed in quality. 

Here it is :)

The sides of the clock face is uneven. One side is sewed closer to the edge then other. It’s not that noticeable, but when you see it it annoys you constantly as well as the fact that the cord to keep the bag round was not linked together at the correct place at the bottom and the shape is a little weird when you actually carry it. But again, that’s not so noticeable. I thought it could be a little more bigger… But it will do for now. After all it’s not made to carry your groceries :D I love the design. The short handles could be thinner thought. Now they don’t look very elegant. Inside is made very neat and it has a small pocket  with zipper. 
Would I buy again? Despite all little defects, I would say YES.
Why? Because it’s in Europe, so no custom problems for me :D It took less that a week for it to arrive, the price is not that bad and the designs are interesting and original :) I just wish who ever sew those would do a better job next time :D

A TIP:
Take a measuring tape and check the measure of your desired bag on it to see how it actually looks, since  they look bigger in pictures, then you think it would be ;)

14 comments:

  1. Nice bag :) I've similar, but brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it's not a surprise Restyle items aren't in the best quality, especially for their price. Designs sure are cool, but they are overpriced for something sewn in China.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I'm not that angry. I would probably be more furious if I have paid $70 for it :D

      Delete
  3. I've been thinking of getting one of their book bags but this puts me off a little. Whilst it is great that I can get their stuff quite quickly and without customs charges I do feel that the bags over-priced. Their t-shirts are cheap and the one I have is reasonable quality so I'd definitely get them again but I just got a skirt and it's not all I'd hoped it would be (they re-stocked an item and I ordered without checking but the specification had changed; no half elastic waist or built in petticoat now) but the price was the same. So it doesn't fit me very well. I'm going to need to order a super-fluffy petti (which I'd have needed anyway eventually) and lose an inch on my waist =[.

    Thank you very much for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah, that sucks. I waned to order their book bag too. I find the design really beautiful but I'm a little bit concern for it's side. It Looks a little bit to big and uncomfortable to wear. Like a big box on straps... I wanted a violin one, but I'm a little bit afraid to buy it since it's a gable actually :D

      Delete
  4. Yup, Restyle's quality is pretty... uneven. Sometimes I was vert positively surprised, but the quality of some items is not that obvious. Anyway, I fell in love with the "cathedral rosette" and brown violin bag recently. I hope to get one of them soon :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those both are beautiful to look at. I think I'll wait for some reviews before ordering the violin in black... :D

      Delete
  5. Thank for review it. I was thinking ot buy the same bag and probably I finally buy it after read this ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it;s not that bad. I just thought that it will be perfect quality since it's not a China company or something like that and wasn't so happy, when I finally took it out and sow those little flows. But now you know what to expect, so there will be no such disappointment ;)

      Delete
  6. It's really cute! You know, I hadn't even noticed all the little flaws you listed; but I guess it's different when you have it in front of you, instead of looking at a picture. Anyway, I don't think anyone who passes by you would notice these tiny flaws, so don't worry ;) it's a beautiful bag and that's what everyone is going to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes, they are small flaws but they are there :) I just wanted to pint that, since I red quite few review before and after I received it. So it's not just me. The book bags seem to have no negative reviews so maybe I'll try them. The T shirts seems to have not so good prints that might wash out soon. But well for such price it would be expected :D And I also would not risk with those cameo belts since they seem to come with some flaws to like uneven sewed lace and so on. I saw really nice review about they jewelry. It resembles Alchemy Gothic a little bit thought :D

      Delete
  7. I was always interested in Restyle, but, sadly, never brought anything from them. I mostly stare at their awesome jewelry designs, but from time to time I peak into their clothing section. Even from the pictures, I knew that the products couldn't be high quality. But, of course it was just a hunch. Thanks for your review. It gives me better insight on their items than the biased, limited reviews on their website.

    ReplyDelete