2011-03-27

Deadly Cakes. How it all started. Part 1

My brand "Deadly Cherries" came from my firs earrings collection ever that was called "Deadly Cupcakes".
I remember now first cupcake earrings I made. It was the first time I tried polymer clay. I ordered three colors: black, white and red. I thought that it would be the best color choice for a newbie like me :D I didn't wanted to make ordinary cupcakes so I decided that it would be deadly cupcakes since they were decorated with skulls and the colors where not so suitable for sweet look too ;)

Here they are...






It was so fun that I ordered violet color too. And played a little bit more...









I feel so nostalgic looking at these photos :) I really like how they look. I sold most of them and others became gift for my friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment