2011-04-24

Versatile blogger award

Uhuuu, I got nominated for a versatile blogger award by Ms. Lou from The Neo-Victorian Parlour blog and SaryWalrus from The Walrus Room. Thanks a lot :) and kisses for you :)  Well, you can say I'm quite versatile :D


Here are the rules for recipients of this award:

  • Thank and link the person who nominated you.
  • Share seven random facts about yourself.
  • Pass the award onto fifteen of your favorite bloggers.
  • Contact your nominees to let them know about the award.
So here it goes... 7 random fact about me:

  1. I often fall for anime and movies characters. The latest one is lord Sesshomaru from Inu Yasha :D Just don't tell my boyfriend :)
  2. I'm crazy for striped stockings :D
  3. My mother used to tell me we got human eating giant frogs in our cellar. I'm still afraid of cellars.
  4. I've red all books about Harry Potter. And I like them.
  5. I have tried to drink other humans blood... when I was  16.
  6. I grow up reading books about native Americans and performed a blood drinking ritual with my to best friends to become blood sisters.
  7. I wanted to marry Marlyn Manson almost till my 18 birthday. 
Well, here come the bloggers I like and fallow and whom I would like to nominate to this award too:



  • Bleeding Beauty for all the make up rewiew.
  • Pretty Lies for adorable style and pretty photos. I descovered it not long ago and really like this girl.
I like all the blogs I fallow :)  Most of them has already got nominated too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment