2011-04-21

Bat cave

Did I forgot to post photos of my newest creations???  OMG, how forgetful I am                 
                                Pendant "Soul Devourer"




It's a beautiful pendant that combines bat wings an coffin in it. Made from polymer clay and hanged on brass chain it has a stunning shape of ademonic bat wings.

                        "Queen of the Night Shadows"





Hand made from polymer clay "Queen of the Night shadows" is a magnificent pendant with a glass bead crown cameo and a silver pentagram on it. Bat wings that look like real are handmade by me. It's a charming accessories witch is powerful as well since I as creator always leave a bit of my soul in all of my works. 

You can find them here ;) as well as all the other bats :)

7 comments:

  1. Mwa I love it! Especially the last one <3 I have something with crowns ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanks. I like crowns too. I got some metal crown pendants from ebay :) This countess wants to become queen :D I guess XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! These are very unique, and so cute! Great idea.

    Sophistique Noir - Dark, Elegant Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I can't believe you made these!
    You definitely have talent, keep 'em coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominate you for a versatile blogger award. Love your creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's become Queen of the goth & obscure blog scene! haha ^^

    ReplyDelete