2011-04-22

Here comes Friday. Lets dance :)

To day was a super warm day. So I went out to have a coffee with my boyfriend during his lunch break :) I was in a super good mood after cleaning all flat. It was all tidy and nice so I decided I must to reward myself properly for such a good work with vacuum cleaner :D and to dress extra pretty.

I found a new place to take photos. I think it's much better than the dark corridor.

Stockings from my collection :)

This is the dress I want to turn into a Lolita dress by adding lace to it.

I wore  my j-punk skirt under the dress to make it fluffy.

I painted the jacket myself. I just wanted something that nobody else would have ;) And I like it.

And what look is complete without make up?? None!  I love the way it came out :)

I bought a black eye liner at last. And a silver one that was on sale. Couldn't resist ;)


I colored my hair again. Now it's a dark vine color. I used Garnier 100% stuff.


I took out the bat bow at the last minute and choose big and long earrings for accessors.  But it's still strange how a blond girl wearing a bright turquoise blue coat got less attention them me :D You don't need bright colors to be bright :D

As always,
Gothically yours...

7 comments:

  1. nu labai fainai, ir iskirtinai atrodei :) ir jauciasi kokia pakyleta nuotaika buvo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOTH! ;) You look awesome!
    I love the dress, your make-up, the stockings - everything about this outfit! Wow!

    Sal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket especially! It's really really cool, also your make up is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyes are so beautiful! The dark shadow really sets off the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your jacket, you did a great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your jacket is amazing! I can't believe you painted that yourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, we could nearly be twins!! :D

    ReplyDelete