2012-11-01

Hosiery: a way to diversify your look


I always envied my friend who could wear over knee socks because of her absolutely gorgeous legs. Her legs are slim and long, while I have more of femine figure witch remind sand clock. Usually over knee socks roll down from my tights or maybe I never found the right size for me to wear. So the tights that looks like over knee socks  were the perfect solution. I'm so happy I can wear them and feel really comfortable :D

 I do love them :P


 My J-rock skirt goes well with it too...
Well, all short skirt goes well with it. And shorts too... and black bloomer that I have :>
But my real passion is colorful striped tights and all ornament of fishnet tights :) I love to wear stockings during the summer. The gather belt makes you feel very womanly and I don't like those with latex lining for better holding. Gather belt do that just perfect :D

Stripped ones are my favorite. I used to have all palette of  them. Need to restock it really bad.

 Its so easy to match with these. Have something blue on your top, there go with the blue/black stripes.
 Red ornaments on you vest. Well, black/red is best for you to chose :D

 One color pantyhose with ornament. I always match them with my tops ore accessories I wear (hair bows, pins, ties and so on)


 Spider net. Good for any occasion. Wanted for a long time and finally got them with just the perfect web design :D

Simple net bigger or small is something I can't live during the summer. My legs are always pale and I get bruises very easy, so net fishnet is best to give a little bit of cover and stay cool.

Hosiery I want to obtain ( or must):

Doll leg tights

Gothic Lolita knee high socks

Skeleton tights


Harlequin tights

AND


and I want all kinds of fishnet tights. I love them all. You can wear them on colorful tights during the colder season or enjoy cool breeze during the summer. They are best ever :D



17 comments:

  1. I think your over knee socks looks really good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's sad that I ripped them quite fast. I'll need to buy some again :)

      Delete
  2. I love your vast collection of stripey socks! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's never enough for me. I want to collect whole rainbow again :)

      Delete
  3. All of those outfits are incredible! You give me so much inspiration here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really?:D Thanks a lot that's the sweetest thing to hear :) I'm really glad you find it inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so many nice socks and tights! And damn, I didn't know such doll leg tights existed, very cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, indeed. I saw a tutorial, that I can't find any more. I Ill try to recreate it someday. Would love to wear them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ones with the spiderweb patterns and the grey-and-black striped ones!
    Also, the doll leg tights you have on your wishlist are AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. Well, spider web is kinda classic. A must have for a Goth:D

      Delete
  8. So many nice hosieries!! The first pair of hosiery looks very nice. I have the same problem as you, stockings tend to roll down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. this is still not all. I have a thing for hosiery :) I can line with one pair of shoes, but I must at least have 5 pairs of different tights.

      Delete
  9. I love those wide mesh tights. I have some but I always forget about them! The fake over-the-knee ones are so brilliant - I have not been able to find those for sale anywhere yet. :( I will certainly keep looking! I love your whole collection that you've shown here. Such a wide variety of beautiful styles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That wide mesh is funny to wear since you don't feel wearing tights at all and still you are wearing something :D

      Delete
  10. Those over-the-knee sock tights are so awesome! I should try those. Also want the doll tights too.

    ReplyDelete