2011-05-23

Super easy hair bow tutorial

I promised you a tutorial of that hair bow I had in a photos. So here it is. It's super simple. All you need is...

 ...some tulle, a ribbon and a hair band.

 Fold the robin and place it aside.

 Take your tulle...

...and just tie it on your hair band with weak knot

 Now take the black ribbon and push it trough the knot.

It should look like this.

Now just firm you tulle, so it would hold the black ribbon well...

And you are done.  The best thing is that you can remove the bow if you get bored of it and use the hair band for another tutorial I'm posting soon ;) 
Pssss....It will contain hearts :)

Fix the tulle and you are ready to go.

And here's some Lithuanian Neo Folk for you ;) I wonder how it sound to you when you can't understand the words. I always find the pronouncing of other languages very amusing :) Especially of those I don't hear often.

Have a nice day!
Gothically yours... 


1 comment:

  1. I love this bow tutorial. I really need to try it.

    ReplyDelete