2013-01-08

Bodyline JSK

Woohoo!! I got my Bodyline order and I didn't have to pay any custom taxes for it. 
I was so exited. I rushed home from the post office with a smile on my face and was so happy to see those beautiful bags not on someone else bed but on my own :3

 The first one I unpacked was this beautiful black JSK l329. The photos are not the best. But it's not a review. It's just a happy post about my lovely receiving ;)
 The satin bows actually doesn't look so bad. The detachable one is a monster. I tried to wear it as a hair bow but it looked like a giant butterfly was attacking me or nesting on my head....

 A fast coordination. As I expected, the dress it self did't covered my knees ( I am 170 cm tall). And I want my knees to be covered. So I'm wearing a black skirt under it to give a desirable length. It looks just like additional ruffles.

For the perfect look I'll make some tight matching accessories. But I think it still looks good. The photos it self are bad, I know :D
Oh, Love that black color all over me :3
*****

The second ordered JSK was Love Jewelry L345. And I love the print. So bright and colorful. And I like the details a lot.



 The waist ties.


 The first thing I did was removing those two bigger bows in the front and one small in the middle. It gave just to much pink for me...

 After I took them of the amount of the pink was just enough for me. It's really nice to get some colors into all black wardrobe.



The dress is also to short so I used the same longer black skirt. And I think it looks better with jacket then a cardigan.
I'm wearing Bodyline shoes146 ;)
***
So, I'm sitting here in the last outfit, writing the post and twinkle :D I just really like both dresses. The quality is the best I ever had. Really. I don't like to spend much on clothes. And these dresses even didn't cots that much. From this point I just can't imagine the quality of the famous brands. Oh, Ill order from them just to see since there is one print I actually adore.  All I can say for now is just FYeahBodyline :D

11 comments:

  1. OMG, I love the first one :O Both are pretty, but the first one is absolutely my style. GORGEOUS! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love both of them. So frilly and girly and still dark :D

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I adore the second one. I have a huuuuuge soft spot for lolita prints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too. Thanks God for the black prints versions. I could not wear a blue or pink one. But the print in black are just perfect :3 After receiving this I just want mooooooore :D

      Delete
  3. There are lost of things from the lolita style, specially the most victorian stuff that appeal to me, but in you, gosh, they fit you so perfect, i love to see you on this girlish style. This new found lolita moments suit you amazing and I am looking foward to see more.
    I always had some fear of ordering from them, let's see if i fish some skirts or shirts on the new future to add to my collection.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you :D I't very nice to hear kind words about my beginner steps in this style :D I always admired Lolita style and never realized it has so many rules that actually helps to make a good coordination :)I hope to just keep improving ;)
      And regarding The Bodyline, I ordered second time and it was simple and came quick. They attach the invoice an the package so you don't need to worry it will stuck at custom. That happened with Clobba :(I want their bustle skirt a lot. It's so pretty ;3

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty, that looks great on you! The more and more I read about Bodyline the more I want to order!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. Well, they are all right, at least for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came here because I was looking for worn pictures of L345, so thanks for showing them here :)
    Both dresses you have there look super pretty! I fell in love at first sight with the Love Jewelry print on black, but I would have done the same as you about the bows on the front, haha :D it's really beautiful. Too bad it's sold out by now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, you can search it on EGL sales. There is also Bodyline sale page on facebook. You can ask if someone have it in black to sell.

      Delete