2013-01-30

Deer horns. Second generation. Romantic Rose.


New set of deer horns was made. I like them so much I'll keep making different hairdressers with them. I love the bows on the sides idea. 





I'm still in love with enchanted deer idea. I guess it's my ..hm... second totem animal? Guess which is the first :D

****
I got a proposal from a photographer to use my crafts at his photo shoot and to promote it that way. Well, I think I'll try this. Any way, there's nothing to loose except a few of my creations. But I can gain some nice photos to advertise myself :)


6 comments:

  1. Wow, they're fantastic - I love the combination of brown and black! I hope the photo shoot brings you lots of business! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Well, I do not expect a big profit but it will be fun to see my work from someones else view.

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful. You did a great job. I can't wait to see the pictures you get back from the photographer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I need to pick or make something for him to use. It must be something I could use to promote many items.

      Delete
  3. I think that is a great idea! You should definitely be promoted. I love your stuff and the deer horns are beautiful! I would love to see a picture of you wearing them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Well you can see a pic of me wearing them on my Etsy. It's a simple one. I think the horns will be one of the items I'll promote. Since I'm planing to make more of them.
      P.S. Thanks for the purchase ;)

      Delete