2011-08-21

Projects: make up stuff and coffee cozy

I have finally finished my make up organizer ... Just some more tuches and it will be posted on Etsy.

 Lovely polumer clay heart cameo. The mold of it is hand maded by me.

 Little spaces for your shadows, brushes and powders...



I also started a new coffee cozy.


 It has a cute bat on it, that is spreading his wings and is ready for a hunt of fresh blood. It's gonna look really nice when I'll finish it :)
I'd like to hear your opinion about them :) So please, do not hesitate to tell it ;)
Question inspired by The Green Fairy (thank you):
What color or patern you would like them to be??

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You should make them in other colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute!!! I love bat! I think the colour is perfect, so the bat and laces projects on the material :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you very much. I'm glad you like it :) And there are gonna be more different patterns and colors in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coffee cosy, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete