2011-12-03

Parasol with skulls

I always wanted a smaller parasol for summer. I found some great tutorials for making one. Here's a video how to make o crochet parasol. It looks lovely, but I wanted one with more protection :) So here is  another beautiful parasol tutorial on Cut out and keep, made by Jessy. There was also one tutorial using a fabric and not laces, but this one is also really good. I was looking for a smaller umbrella to turn it to a mini parasol and finally found one. the problem is, that it looks good without changes too :D

 It has a cute skulls on it. Couldn't resit to buy one.

 Ah, by the way, I cut my hair. The black ends were terribly dry and damaged, so in order to have a healthy hair look I removed them.

I think I'll add some laces to it. And little acrylic hearts... And when I'll get bored, then I'll use the tutorial to make a new one ;) This one is so cute and easy to carry around. I probably will use it as an umbrella too.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I'd keep it just as it is until you get bored with it, then embellish it for a nice change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's what I'm going to do too :) It's cute as it is for now ;)

    ReplyDelete