2011-12-27

The end is the new beginning

Today I'm moving to my new apartment and will be away from the internet for a while. I don't really know when I'll be able to post again, but probably it will take a whole week.
Just keep waiting, and I'll be back :)
The new year brings new things to ones lives. I hope to begin them nicely and happily, but still darkly in a good way we all love. I feel it will be the year dedicated to myself, to things I love and like to do. The new brighter room means more photos of the outfits, more tutorials and more sewing (for me). I'll be posting photos of the room decoration, as I'll be trying to change my living place into "more me" place. 
So lets meet again in the year 2012 ;)



Good luck to all of you and Happy NewYears :)

Gothically yours,
Countess Audronasha Konstance  D'Lacrua

4 comments:

  1. So elegant!!
    like a gothic and romantic queen ^^

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! Congrats on moving in to a new place, its so much fun to be able to make a new space your own and incorporate your style in it. Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new place. Great way to start the new year!! :) And oooh, you look gorgeous here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new place! I'd love to see before and after pics on what you do to decorate it.

    ReplyDelete