2012-06-01

Sweet Gothic Lolita... Reconstruckted dress

Hello, hellooo. Long time has past since my last post. My apologies for it. But here I am with a new post. it will be just a peek to my newest project - Lolita dress. I had an old dress I wanted to turn into a nice Lolita dress. and finally I did it. :D

My, as I call it... Sweet Gothic Lolita Dress :D

This is how the dress looked before. 

I'm planning to make a full Lolita outfit, with hairdresser, socks and so on.  in next post i'll show you How the dress turned from plane to frilled. :D 

Till then now ;)



7 comments:

  1. Are you mad when I say that to me this is a very lovely gothic lolita outfit?
    I don´t think that this is any kind of sweet lolita.

    but don´t get me wrong, beside the "name it" problem i realy love this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad to hear that. I didn't wanted it to be a sweet Lolita, but when I took a photo of it I thought it has that sweet look. I was aiming for Gothic Lolita :D So I'm glad to hear I reached my goal :D Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it worked out perfectly! ;)

      I wish you much fun building your full Lolita-Outfit! ;)

      Delete
  3. Hey this dress is AMAZING! I found your blog through co+k, I LOVE your projects :) I'm (obviously) obsessed with bats and you keep making awesome bat things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that :3 Hope you'll enjoy my blog in the future too ;) I too do like bats, but well you can see it from my work :D Nice to know someone likes it ;)

      Delete
  4. This is really a lovely dress and it suits you very well <3

    ReplyDelete