2013-05-20

Deadly Cherries jewelry

I got some new beads and details I ordered. So I wasted no more time. Lately things have been a little bit crazy. But maybe it's me who making them more crazy then they are. Oh well. Making jewelry always calms me. It's like escaping to another dementia  and here's the souvenirs I brought back. These days I could just lock myself with all my tools and supplies and just keep producing beautiful things all the time :)

New jewelry from Deadly Cherries

 "Bat glide"

 "Bewitched"

 "Mourning"

Earring  "Mourning"

"Midnight Bloom"

 "Escape from the Asylum"

 "Eternal Lust"

"Tea party"

Thanks for taking a look ;)

2 comments:

  1. They're all so beautiful! I especially like the green roses set :) the one with the pentacle and the purple stones is very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so pretty! I like the pentacle the best :)!

    ReplyDelete