2013-09-01

Special outfit, huh?


Well, this one is really special. We had an event at school and our class decided to perform a dance but all our boys ditched it. So who do you think this handsome fella in the middle is?? Oh, its your dear Countess!


Luckily my father is not a very tall man, so his suit from early days fitted me perfectly :D I admit it was strange. I actually even wanted to act like a man. I felt some how different. We pulled a nice act and our performance was success. It was original and funny. (I'll just mention that it was 12 -13 years ago and  in an East European  country :P) 

And other special outfit of mine. I think this was my first ever Gothic or at least close to that outfit + make up. Here I am before going to see Marilyn Manson when he visited Lithuania in 2004. I was so exited!!! You can not see it but I was like dieing out of happiness!!!

I think I'm 21 here. Don't mind the Ice Age guy :P


It's a  sleeveless dress that I wore over tucked up black denim pants and lace shirt. Those sleeves are actually stockings. And I got dark lips for the first time. I felt pretty as never :D There are some photos of me wearing dark make up on younger days but I never actually dared to leave a house like that. It was my first time and it was the best feeling ever!!!



16 comments:

  1. I am a very girly girl, I love dresses, but I do sometimes like to throw some more old fashioned men's styling in. I love waistcoats and poet shirts, and I recently stole my boyfriend's cravat, which I think I look pretty awesome in!

    I can't remember now what my first Gothic outfit was, there probably isn't even a picture! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have nothing from man clothing now. Not even pants. I'm addicted to skirts for now :) But I do like to dress up my BF :)

      Well, I would probably wouldn't remember to if not the occasion :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, you made a very suave man :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really were pretty at that concert! That ouftit was so goth :D and the dark lipstick really suited you.
    You also looked good as a man: if you hadn't told us it was you, I'd never have gotten it! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!:D there was no special shops at that moment where I lived. Or I didn't know about them jet :D So everything was from my own everyday closet.
      I always thought that I would be one of those dreamy poets as a man :D

      Delete
  4. Ahhaaha, that's so cute looked awesome at the ball! ^^ So typical, boys flink out of stuff likethis, but so did I when I was at high school...

    I remember some of my first gothic assembles, they weren't actually that bad...but I did so much research before I hit the thrift stores...:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was no research made. But I think I looked quite good for that time. As I came from a small town I didn't have much clothing knowledge and didn't have a big need to dress darker. My younger sister describes my early style as more puckish that Gothic. My main things were boots and tucked in denim pants. and I wore baggy sweaters and shirts with my leather jacket.

      Delete
  5. haha! I love it. the facial hair was a nice touch. amazing how your dad's clothes fit you so perfectly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, The west was a little bit too big as well as the jacket, so I just left it and wore just the west. I painted mustaches with eyebrow pencil :D

      Delete
  6. You look so happy in the pictures before the concert. Did you start leaving the house dressed like that afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. Yes, my darker outfit and make up days started after that. Slowly, but it did. I had no friends that belonged to Goth subculture and still don't have much. But I started attending more events for witch I had opportunity to dress myself as I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too adorable for words in these photos! The joy on your face is so obvious in the concert pictures. Any concert is definitely a special occasion, but your first real one is always extra special. Thank you for sharing these memories as part of this month's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your are welcome!!! I'm always happy to take part in your month themes :D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahah... That was a lovely story! I love the fact you wore man´s clthing for the show. Really original, I guess.

    ReplyDelete