2012-10-03

A new member in a family

I always was more of a cat person, but since my dad loves dogs there always were dogs that we kept. I didn't really liked them. I don't like to pet dogs or play with them. I don't like the smell they have or how obsessive they are with human beings. It's just dogs are not for me. But cats... I love them. I even pursued my mom to finally have a cat. But I don't live at my parent place so I don't see moms cat very often. Since I and my soul mate share the same love for cats we both knew that we want a cat, but we were not sure if we'll be able to look after it. While we were thinking the photos of kitties started to appear on  friend Facebook walls.  I guess it was kitten brood season. I always wanted a black cat because I find them the most gorgeous and also because black fur would not be so visible on our clothes :)
So, when I sow this photo I just called my boyfriend and told him we are going to see kittens next weekend.  
I said I'm not sure if we'll take one. He loughed at me and said that we won't be able to resist when we'll see them. And he was right. 

Oh, just look at them. A big swarm of furry love :)



The little ones with they mom.


Now we have a six an a half week old girl kitty we named Nymphadora. we call ne Nymph for now :) 


She is the cutest thing ever. I hope her eyes will be green and big as her mothers because the mother is very pretty. She got used to us very fast. I cant wait when she'll be a grown up cat. The kitties are super cute but the big cats are so graceful and elegant. It's so relaxing to watch her playing. We just looove her :) 

14 comments:

  1. Six and a half weeks?! That's pretty young. Here in Finland the recommended age for separation is usually 12 weeks. Hopefully she has learned all things from her mom like covering her poop when using the litter box. But anyway, congratulations for the kitten. :) I have two cats too and they're my babies even though they're almost 2 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's young, but the owners were leaving the country, so they had to give them early too. Well, she knows how to use the litter box very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see. :P Usually separation in too early age might predispose to diseases but hopefully your kitten stays healthy ^^ Very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope so too. Well my sister got a kitty of 5 weeks. And now it's a big and nice cat with no health problems. And they even were not pampering him as we do. Usually half - breeds are more resistible to disease and stuff. At least I hope so :) Now that we have her it's hard imagine everyday without her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitten is extremely cute. I hope she continues to settle in well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaaaaaaaawwwwww such a cutie - soooo adorable! I love babycats - often remembers me of my three cats when they were babies <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'm gonna miss bat baby cat cuteness when she's all grown up :)

      Delete
  7. They are all adorable!
    Someone recommended, that instead of buying expensive "cat milk" you can give lactose free milk to little kitties to keep them healthy and their fur shiny...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I checked it and it's the same milk just with less lactose. Maybe I'll try to give it. I still don't want to variate on her diet a lot, since I'm afraid that she can get sick easily.

      Delete
  8. SO CUTE! I love kittens with their disproportionately large heads and eyes. Nymph is a total darling. Can't wait to watch her grow on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg I want one!!! I have an adult cat already, and he's my baby, but kittens pull my heartstrings <3 So adorable!

    Congrats on your new companion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my they are so cute! I'm a cat person as well and so is my boyfriend, but he's allergic. Their mother is a really beautiful cat.

    ReplyDelete